Call for workshop
Workshops will be held promote interactions among practitioners and researchers interested in deeper engagement with relevant topics for the robotics community. We ask proposers to plan a program geared for in-person participation and to consider their event’s support needs (e.g., the maximum number of posters, space needs, etc.) while preparing their proposals. Proposers are asked to ensure a diversity of thought and background in their event.
Workshop Proposal Guideline
Proposals for half-day or full-day workshops with topics related to the conference scope are all welcome.
- Workshops should focus on engaging their attendees in active participation with the invited speakers.
- All proposals for workshops will be submitted in PDF format through PaperPlaza, and must use the provided template. Submitted proposals are limited to 10 pages.
The Workshops Committee will evaluate proposals based on the following points:
- The importance and relevance of the proposed topics with respect to the conference scope.
- The soundness of the plans to engage and foster active participation of the attendees throughout the event.
- The inclusiveness of the event to people with different backgrounds and expertise.
- The diversity and experience of the organizers.
※ Note: Upon acceptance, the organizers will be required to provide a final abstract and a dedicated website for their workshop.
Template for workshop proposal
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: August 15, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance: September 15, 2023.