Call for workshop
- Workshops should focus on engaging their attendees in active participation with the invited speakers.
- All proposals for workshops will be submitted in PDF format through PaperPlaza, and must use the provided template. Submitted proposals are limited to 10 pages.
The Workshops Committee will evaluate proposals based on the following points:
- The importance and relevance of the proposed topics with respect to the conference scope.
- The soundness of the plans to engage and foster active participation of the attendees throughout the event.
- The inclusiveness of the event to people with different backgrounds and expertise.
- The diversity and experience of the organizers.
※ Note: Upon acceptance, the organizers will be required to provide a final abstract and a dedicated website for their workshop.
- Workshop proposal submission deadline: September 15, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance: September 30, 2023.