Call for Video demonstration
Demonstration video sessions provide a great opportunity for authors to present their early-stage research, prototypes, and products to symposium attendees. We will provide the sessions for playing a narrated video. Our goal is to provide a high demonstration forum for sharing the research and development results in terms of practical and academic. Papers for 1st submission should be 2 pages and final manuscripts also should be 2 camera-ready pages. All short papers are peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be published in IEEE proceedings volume to be included in IEEE Xplore.
Video Demonstration Submission Guideline
Authors should adhere to the following steps for submitting the paper
- Create an account: go to The PaperPlaza Conference Management System , then PIN and fill out the form. Ask all your co-authors to do the same if they do not have an account on the system yet, write down the authors' PINs (this information is needed for manuscript processing purposes).
- Go to Support Menu and depending on how you are preparing your paper, download a template: LaTeX or MS-Word , Use these templates/style files to create the paper and save in PDF format.
- Upload the paper: go to The PaperPlaza Conference Management System and click on "Submit a contribution to SII 2024" .
- Submit (short paper).
- Fill in the form presented on the next page (make sure to enter all author PINs created in Step 1).
- Video Demonstration Submission deadline: August 31, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance: October 1, 2023.