Call for Late Breaking Results
This component of the conference technical program is intended to reach out to the broader robotics research community, and the submissions are not peer-reviewed. Although accepted late-breaking results will be included in the conference digest, since they are not considered publications, they will not be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in the Xplore database.
Prospective poster presenters should submit a one-page abstract by October 15, 2023 through the PaperPlaza system: http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl. The abstract should include motivation, problem statement, main results, and references.
- Language: English
- Paper size: US letter
- Format: two-column IEEE conference
- Abstract length: one (1) page
- File format: PDF
- Templates: LateX template and MS Word template
- To submit, please visit the SII 2024 page in the PaperPlaza system at
Accepted presenters will prepare a poster which they will present at the conference.
- Late Breaking Results deadline: October 15, 2023.
- Notification of acceptance: October 29, 2023.