The Society of Instrument and Control Engineers (SICE) aims to be a central academic society in the fields of measurement, control, and system integration with an international presence. We are focusing on cooperation and support with related organizations and encouraging young people who will lead the next generation for internationalization.
Therefore, the SICE International Young Authors Award (SIYA) was established with the aim of encouraging the research of young researchers and supporting their international activities.
The SIYA Award is given to presenters at IEEE / RSJ IROS and IEEE / SICE SII.
Novenber 12, 2020
- Takayuki Murooka, Kei Okada and Masayuki Inaba, “Diabolo Orientation Stabilization by Learning Predictive Model for Unstable Unknown-Dynamics Juggling Manipulation”
- Kota Okamoto, Shinya Aoi, Ippei Obayashi, Hiroshi Kokubu, Kei Senda, and Kazuo Tsuchiya, “Disappearance of chaotic attractor of passive dynamic walking by stretch-bending deformation in basin of attraction”
- Daiki Fujikura, Kenjiro Tadakuma, Masahiro Watanabe, Yoshito Okada, Kazunori Ohno, and Satoshi Tadokoro, “Toward Enabling a Hundred Drones to Land in a Minute”
- Bilal Turan, Yusuke Tomori, Taisuke Masuda, Weng, Larina Tzu-Wei Shen, Satoshi Matsusaka, and Fumihito Arai, “Detection and Control of Air Liquid Interface With an Open- Channel Microfluidic Chip for Circulating Tumor Cells Isolation From Human Whole Blood”
- Ryo Eguchi, Brendan Michael, Matthew Howard, and Masaki Takahashi, “Shift-Adaptive Estimation of Joint Angle Using Instrumented Brace With Two Stretch Sensors Based on Gaussian Mixture Models”
- Yusheng Wang, Yonghoon Ji, Dingyu Liu, Yusuke Tamura, Hiroshi Tsuchiya, Atsushi Yamashita, and Hajime Asama, “ACMarker: Acoustic Camera-based Fiducial Marker System in Underwater Environment”
November 7, 2019
- Shinsuke Nakashima, “An Approach of Facilitated Investigation of Active Self-healing Tension Transmission System Oriented for Legged Robots”
- Hiroyuki Nabae, “Soft Polymer-Electrolyte-Fuel-Cell Tube Realizing Air-Hose-Free Thin McKibben Muscles”
- Yunduan Cui, “Reinforcement Learning Boat Autopilot: A Sample-efficient and Model Predictive Control based Approach”