We are looking for candidates for SIYA from the speakers of the 2024 IEEE/SICE International Symposium on System Integration (SII 2024). We are looking forward to receiving applications from researchers who meet the application requirements listed below.
Applicants for this award shall meet the following requirements:
- No Japanese citizenship is required for SII 2024.
- 35 years old or younger.
- Have not won this award in the past SII.
- The applicant shall be the first author and make a presentation at SII 2024.
- The award candidate must have the membership by the time the award result is announced (January 8-11, 2024)
- Have SICE membership qualification (except for corporate organization’s supporting membership qualification), otherwise the applicant must apply for it by the time of award presentation.
Up to 10 people.
Please send required documents to the award to SIYA Award Committee Chair via email.
Application deadline: Nov. 20th, 2023 .
Please contact the following address for inquiries regarding this award:
- Prof. Yasushi NAKAUCHI nakauchi[at]@iit.tsukuba.ac.jp
- Replace (at) with @.
- SIYA Award Committee